Do you wish to enhance your capabilities in helping individuals achieve a fulfilling and meaningful career that matches their interests and skill sets? Or are you looking to elevate the performance of employees and their professional development within the organisation?
The workplace is constantly changing, and it is getting more and more challenging for companies to attract and retain talents as people increasingly rethink the role of work in their lives and what they want in their careers. To better engage and motivate staff, organisations are turning to coaching to help employees grow and realise their potential, while building stronger connections and relationships with them at the same time.
In this program, you will level up your career coaching skills by using psychometric profiling assessments to engage coaching clients or employees in deep conversations with regard to their career aspirations, preferences and dislikes, to the benefit of both the organisation and the individual.
The curriculum of this program is designed by Dr. Constance J. Pritchard from The Pritchard Group, who is well known for her work in leadership, business consulting and career development. Dr. Pritchard is a keynoter with businesses and frequent presenter at professional conferences, and has been recognized as a Master Trainer and a National Career Development Association (NCDA) Fellow for outstanding contributions to the field of career development.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for National Career Development Association (NCDA) credentials and United States Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) will be awarded through The Pritchard Group to the program participants.
- Understand theories framing career development and career assessment
- Learn the practices, opportunities and benefits of conducting career conversations with your client / employee
- Plan and execute a curated client / employee career conversation using psychometric profiling assessments
- Demonstrate strategies for handling client / employee concerns or questions
- Use of informal assessments and tools for career coaching
- Integrate workplace career coaching with talent development and engagement of different employee profiles
The program is delivered over 30 hours, namely:
(a) 24 hours in the form of a hybrid workshop (3 consecutive days) where Dr. Constance Pritchard will be delivering part of the curriculum via video conferencing while Mr Tham Chien Ping, the co-trainer, will deliver the remaining curriculum in person, facilitating case discussions and engagement of activities;
(b) The remaining 6 hours will in the form of self-study, and there will be a robust e-learning system to support the review of lessons and materials virtually, as well as the completion of online quizzes and assignments.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion for completing the 30-hour program.
There will be an optional 1-hour clinic supervision where participants will receive an additional Certificate of Competence for completing the clinic supervision.
This program is suitable for:
- Career Coaches, Advisors or Counsellors
- Employability Coaches
- People Managers and Line Supervisors
- Education and Career Guidance Counsellors
- Human Resource Professionals
Participants should have attained one of the following:
- WSG Career Advisory Program (CAP) or Career Facilitation Program (CFP)
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Career Development Facilitation (ACCDF)
- National Career Development Association (NCDA) Facilitating Career Development (FCD)/ Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) or equivalent
- Higher Learning in Counselling, Coaching and/or Social Sciences
Those who do not meet the program prerequisites but have relevant working experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
1 to 3 Nov 2023 (In-person workshop*)
*Participants will need to complete their e-learning prior to attending the workshop
|Time||9am to 6pm|
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre or equivalent
(Lunch and tea-breaks will be provided)
|Mode of Delivery||Combination of e-learning and in-person workshop|
Course Fee after WSG funding
- For Singaporeans and PRs: $1,165
- For WSG Career Development Framework (CDF) Credential Holders: $930
Usual fee: $2,744 before WSG funding