Influence Style Indicator™
The Influence Style Indicator is an assessment instrument designed to understand an individual’s preferred style as they influence others. The assessment addresses one’s preferred, secondary, and underutilized influencing styles.
- Learn more about the two primary orientations: Advocating – Individuals put forward ideas and offer logical and rational reasons to convince others of their point of view; Uniting – Individuals advocate for their position by encouraging others with a sense of shared mission and exciting possibilities
- Learn about five unique influencing styles: Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging
- Understand when each influencing style is best used and what the potential pitfalls may be
- Improve the ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles Be able to identify others’ preferred style
With the Influence Style Indicator, leaders will:
- Examine what their chosen influence style looks like to others
- Determine best opportunities to flex their style to address a variety of situations
- Improve their ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Investigate how timing and discretion are important considerations in influencing
- Reach an understanding of how influencing styles can impact organizational decision making
- Be able to identify others’ preferred styles
Join an elite group of highly-qualified human resource and organizational development managers, consultants, and educators who are using Influence Style Indicator™ to lead their organizations confidently into the future by being a certified Influence Style Indicator™ practitioner. Find out more here.