Our Microlearning is designed to provide concise and impactful learning experiences on a variety of interesting topics. These bite-sized seminars offer a perfect blend of convenience and effectiveness, allowing participants to acquire valuable knowledge and skills in short, focused sessions.
They can be conducted during lunch – or even breakfast, tea or any other time, at your convenience. You can include as many employees or colleagues as wish, limited only by the size of the physical training or conference room.
Conducted virtually or face-to-face over 1 to 2 hours (depending on the topic), our engaging and interactive Microlearning will empower your team or employees to thrive in today’s dynamic work environment.
Sample Topics :
- Thrive Within a Hybrid Workplace
- Surviving Dreaded Conversations: How to Talk Through Any Difficult Situation at Work
- Facilitating Techniques to Drive Meeting Success
- The 4 Stages of Psychological Safety
- Guestimation – Using Sensemaking to Solve Today’s Complex Problems
- Decision-making for an Unknowable Future
- Beating Burnout
- Innovating and Collaborating in the Digital Era