The Career Development Imperative Webinar
by Julie Winkle
Practical Strategies to Deliver What Employees Want and Organisations Need
Are you seeking to optimize individual potential and enhance organizational performance? Wondering how to navigate challenges and achieve sustained success in professional growth? Or are you curious about how to lead the charge in unlocking greater career possibilities for yourself and others?
Career development is among the most personal and important ways leaders interact with teammates in the workplace. These conversations are the nexus of hopes, dreams, perceptions, and business realities. They are also a key driver of critical outcomes like engagement, innovation, quality, productivity, and retention.
And yet, many leaders struggle to navigate development – particularly in today’s flatter and seemingly less opportunity-filled environments. No promotions? No resources? No problem. This webinar offers a reality-based approach to ensure satisfying and sustainable development despite these challenges.
The speaker for this webinar is Ms Julie Winkle Giulioni, the author of Promotions Are So Yesterday: Redefine Career Development. Help Employees Thrive and the co-author of the international bestseller, Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Career Conversations Organizations Need and Employees Want.
Julie is well known for her work in workplace growth and development. She believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to reach their potential, and she supports organizations and leaders who want to make that happen with keynote speeches, consulting, and training.
Named by Inc. Magazine as a Top 100 Leadership Speaker, Julie’s in-person and virtual keynotes and presentations offer fresh, inspiring, yet actionable strategies for leaders who are interested in their own growth as well as supporting the growth of others.
- Why career development matters now (maybe more than ever)
- What gets in the way of offering the kind of career development people want
- How to apply a simple conversational framework to facilitate formal and informal development conversations
- When you can help people focus on development (spoiler alert: nearly always)
- How people learn, develop, and grow
- Why experience-based development is a leader’s most powerful tool – and how to facilitate it
Who Should Attend
- People Managers and Line Supervisors
- HR Practitioners
- Career Coaches
- Anyone who works closely with People Managers and supports or facilitates career development in organisations
|18 March 2024
|9.00am to 12.30pm
Price after WSG funding
- For Singaporeans and PRs: $179
- For WSG Career Development Framework (CDF) Credential Holders: $143
Full price: $252
The ticket includes a copy of the e-book “Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go”, which will be issued after the webinar.
*WSG CDF credential holders will be given priority enrolment for the webinar.
Please visit the link HERE for more information on the WSG CDF